Huge thanks to the wonderful Anna over at My Bookish Dream for nominating me!
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is the book / series that got you into reading?
The Harry Potter series was definitely the main series that got me into reading, as I’m sure it did for many other avid readers. I started The Chronicles of Narnia series around the same time as well, so that would also be another one.
- If you could hang out for a day with a fictional character who would you choose?
If I could, I would love to hang out with Sherlock Holmes for a day. I probably couldn’t stand him for long periods of time, but it would be fantastic to get a chance to join him on a case and see him in action!
- Your OTP?
I thought about it for a while and I don’t think that I actually have an OTP.
- What are your favourite TV series?
My all-time favorite television series is Frasier. Some of my other top favorites are Doctor Who, Keeping Up Appearances, Psych, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock.
- Which two places would you love to visit? (One real and one fictional.)
One real place that I am absolutely dying to visit is Iceland. The top fictional place I wish I could visit would be Narnia.
- Who is your favourite superhero?
This is an insanely difficult question; I love so many! It would probably be either Iron Man or Thor.
- Which is your favourite season and why?
Autumn is by far my favorite season! I love the changing leaves, the cool but not freezing weather, the big cozy sweaters and boots. And the pumpkins…definitely the pumpkins.
- What is something you miss?
There aren’t too many things I miss. However, one of the biggest things I miss is getting a new Harry Potter book or movie every year. Probably like many fans, I wish that I could read the series for the first time again.
- What do you like to do in your free time besides reading?
Besides being a reader, I am a singer and a writer. I also enjoy drawing and playing video games.
- What is your favourite place that you visited?
While London will always hold a fond place in my heart, I visited Prague last summer and completely fell in love with it. I definitely hope to go back there sometime very soon.
- What are some of your favourite bands / musicians / artists?
I like a wide variety of music. My top favorite bands are Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Offspring, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, and Muse. My favorite composers are Mozart, Kraus, Bach, and Chopin. I also love listening to film soundtracks or soundtrack style music, like Two Steps From Hell and Audiomachine.
Random Facts About Me:
- I have been a singer for 15 years.
- I would like to work as a writer and filmmaker.
- I am a huge Marvel fan.
- I definitely have an addiction to Kit-Kats.
- I would like to move to London one day.
- I once fell into a water trap at a mini golf course.
- I used to act when I was younger, and would very much like to go back to it one day.
- Embarrassingly, I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings or Hobbit films.
- Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve loved watching property shows on TV.
- I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Over the years I’ve played piano, violin, guitar, and recorder, and I’d like to start electric violin.
Ana @ Ana Reyhs
Rachel @ Bargain Book Bliss
Ember @ Literary Constellation
Ally @ Multifandomed Book Blogger
Aimee @ Aimee Elizabeth Charlotte
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- If you could only own five books, which ones would you choose?
- What is your favorite movie and who is your favorite actor?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What are the top three places you’d like to travel to?
- Who is your biggest inspiration/role model and why?
- Which Hogwarts house are you in?
- If you could be best friends with any author, who would it be?
- Are there any books you find intimidating to read (due to size, subject, etc.)?
- Who are your top three auto-buy authors?
- What is your favorite book quote?