Shivalika over at Whimsy Journals nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty award. Thank you so much for the nomination! Remember to stop by and check out her blog if you have not already! 😀
Quick Update: I am finally starting to feel a bit better and am getting back into the swing of things with reading and posting. I’ll finally be putting up some new reviews very soon, as well as catching up on tags and awards!
– Display the award on your blog
– Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
– Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
– Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
– Write seven interesting things about you.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I still love reading/watching them, but I have never once been scared by a scary movie or book…
2. …however, oddly enough, I think I tend to be an embarrassingly jumpy person in my every day life, especially with loud noises!
3. My favorite television show of all time is Frasier (if you have never seen it, watch it, it’s fantastic!) and it actually partially inspired my blog name.
4. My other favorite shows are Doctor Who, Keeping Up Appearances, Sherlock, Fawlty Towers, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show…
5. …I am also completely addicted to The Great British Bake Off.
6. I love traveling. So far, I’ve been to France, England, Wales, Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic; I’ve also done a bit of traveling throughout the United States. I am traveling to Ireland for the first time next year!
7. I’ve mentioned before that I absolutely love listening to film soundtracks or soundtrack style music like Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, and Immediate Music. The song that I just discovered and am currently completely obsessed with is Tales of the Electric Romeo by Immediate Music.
Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
Marian @ Bookception21
Imogene @ Amidst the Pages
Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser
Luucy @ Making Days Better