Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another Top 10 Tuesday list. This is an original weekly blog meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, there is a new bookish topic for bloggers to create a list about. If you want to know more about Top 10 Tuesday, click here!
This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic is the top ten 2015 releases you meant to get to but didn’t. This is a great topic for me because I have an embarrassingly long list of books to choose from! I ended up not reading nearly as much as I originally intended to in 2015. On top of that, the majority of the books that I did read were releases from recent years that I was trying to catch up on. To narrow my list down, I primarily chose books that I own and that I hope to get around to reading this year. 2016 is definitely going to end up being another catch up year!
1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
3. The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee
4. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
6. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
8. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
9. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
10. Rook by Sharon Cameron
What 2015 releases did you guys not have a chance to read? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments!