I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Mariana over at Book is Glee and Becca over at Shih Tzu Book Reviews. Thank you both so much for the nominations! Make sure to stop by and check out both of their blogs.
Click here to check out the first part as well!
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person that has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate a number of blogs of your choice.
Link your nominees and let them know they are nominated.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I absolutely adore recommending books (not surprisingly!) and buying books for my friends and family. Introducing people to new novels and sharing the joy of reading makes me incredibly happy!
2. I have a secret (not really 😛 ) desire to be a voice actor, particularly in video games.
3. My favorite movie of all time is The Birdcage. No matter how many times I watch this movie, I never get tired of it and it never fails to make me laugh my butt off. It’s also my favorite movie to quote, probably because I’ve basically memorized the entire script at this point.
4. I am a total gamer…not necessarily a good one…but definitely one.
5. I play a huge variety of video games, my favorite kind being open world RPGs like The Elder Scrolls and Fallout, but I also enjoy a good adventure/puzzle game now and then. I love the Nancy Drew video games—it is one of my favorite series of all time. My dad got one for me and my mom to play together when I was about eight years old and I’ve been playing them ever since.
6. I never watch anything actually on television anymore—I watch everything on Netflix, Amazon, etc. Because of this, I have completely lost every last bit of tolerance I ever had for commercial breaks.
7. No matter how in denial I am about it, I am not a coordinated human being…
My nominees can be found at the end of the first part! 🙂
9 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award #2”
I am so with you on commercial breaks! Boyfriend and I are currently paying extra on Hulu Plus to avoid the commercials… We don’t have cable either; just Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon.
Video games & and how you watch TV are my life!!!
We do amazon prime, netflix, hbo go & pay for downloads of our favourite shows. Commercials are awful, I can’t deal with how many there are on regular tv. So irritating lol
High fives for Fallout!! 😀 I’m excited for the rest of the DLC being released this year for Fallout 4. I’m kind of obsessed with Bethesda, not gonna lie. I’ll but just about any game they put out lol
Or buy* (whatevs lol)
Omg, I LOVE The Birdcage! I also LOVE where Hank Azaria falls down and when he says, “I never where shoes in the house, they make me fall down!”. It’s funny because every time I mention The Birdcage, like no one has ever heard of it! I could talk about this movie all day!
Being a voice actor would be amazing! Though anime is the first thing that came to my mind, then games. XD I hope you get to do it someday!
I love RPGs the most as well. Currently my favourite is Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and my all time favourite would probably be the Pokemon games – I have loved them since I was very little. 😀
I agree with you on commercial breaks – I haven’t watched television in at least 5 years, not counting the random things that I see when I’m home and my parents are watching it. (Which sounds seriously unreal.)
I just added The Birdcage to my TBW (to be watched).
I definitely feel you on #6. Commercials suck (though I do like to look at the old ones I grew up with) and I suck at keeping up with shows. Also, nothing beats binge-watching.
I am very clumsy so you are definitely not alone.
I’m with you on #6!
Great answers! Ugh, commercial breaks are just THE WORST!
I LOVE The Elder Scrolls! Especially Skyrim, but I also loved playing Oblivion. And commercial breaks are so annoying! Once you realise how great Netflix is, everything on TV becomes frustrating! 😀