Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another Top 10 Tuesday list. This is an original weekly blog meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish, and it is now hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week, there is a new bookish topic for bloggers to create a list about. If you want to know more about Top 10 Tuesday, click here!
This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic is the top ten backlist books I want to read. So…yeah…I sort of had quite the large pile to sort through for today’s topic. But finally, I have actually narrowed it down to ten (somehow)! I attempted to go for some of my backlist reads that have been calling to me quite a bit lately—ones that actually might have a chance of being read quite soon! So without further ado, on to the TBR guilt trip!
Please let me know in the comments if you think I should prioritize any of these books. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts! And also feel free to share some of your backlist books with me as well!
1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
3. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
7. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
8. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
9. You by Caroline Kepnes
10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas