Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another Top 10 Tuesday list. This is an original weekly blog meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish, and it is now hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week, there is a new bookish topic for bloggers to create a list about. If you want to know more about Top 10 Tuesday, click here!
This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic is the top ten books you meant to read in 2018 but didn’t get to. I had a bit of a rough year with reading this past year. I originally had a goal of 100 books but I had to drop it to 60 because I just wasn’t going to make it. Because of that, I have tons of books I really wanted to get to last year that I never ended up picking up. These 10 in particular are ones I definitely want to get to in the next few months.
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
2. The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
3. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
4. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
5. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
6. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
7. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
8. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
10. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
What books were you not able to get around to? Are you planning to have them on your TBR for this year? Let me know in the comments!